Welcome to the Roller Derby Wiki's Community Portal and this is where you post your works like Templates. If you need more help, please go to the forums. If what you are looking for something or express you opinion on something please contact me directly. The start guide of Roller Derby Wiki is the first topic or click here. Everyone must not delete the Start Guide.
This page is the starting point for all editors of this Wikia. It lists some of the pages you might like to use as you contribute here.
- To follow the changes to this wiki, and to look out for new events and problem edits, use recent changes.
- If you want to discuss anything about an article, you can use the talk pages.
- For more general discussion, use the forum.
- If you need help editing, you could start with editing help or the tutorial on the Central Wikia.
- There are also more help pages in the help category.
Idea for Roller Derby WikiEdit
User named User talk:Teebo came with this nice idea for us and it goes like this: I'd like to see a Roller Derby wiki happen. Should be easy to do the whole setup. Like the following with an example:
- Leagues ( Flat track or banked track) - > teams - > players
- Example: Flat Track Leagues - > Minnesota RollerGirls - > Garda Belts - > Player name
When I thought about it and I feel in love with that idea. In 2008, we will use that idea you have.
I, User:Nitetalker, will be seeking feedback on a template for creating articles on individual leagues I created November 25, 2009. Use the template's talk page to provide feedback. When I created the current version of the template, I was not aware of the List of roller derby leagues articles on Wikipedia. In that article a small number of the listed leagues have links to Wikipedia articles for individual leagues like, for example, Texas Roller Girls. I will review a representative number of those articles and then make appropriate changes to the template.
Once a template is in place, I am willing to create stubs for as many of the leagues listed in Wikipedia and on DerbyRoster.com as my time allows.